Thursday, August 28, 2008

Barack Obama hits out at McCain, President Bush and the Republican Party

Well it is finally over and now it’s our turn. I can’t wait until next week!

Now... what did I think of Barack’s speech tonight? I’d have to say -- ‘Just Words... Just Speeches!’

I’ve heard so many people say it was a Historic Speech Obama gave tonight... but I didn’t think so. Then again... we will have to leave that one to the eyes of the beholder.

Barack Obama did come out tonight swinging against McCain, President Bush and the Republican Party. But all I saw on stage was a man that speaks well... promises everything... yet does so in an empty suite.

The way I see it... Barack Obama isn’t a new man of Hope, but a new man who’s just plain dangerous.

Yes... I truly do believe that one Barack Obama is a danger to this country and cannot be allowed to step into the White House as President. NEVER.........


AubreyJ.........

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home